(White paper / Leaflet)
You can download technical documents about automotive solution.
* When downloading, myAKM registration is required.
● Features of the Nyquist AD converters
● Features of the Oversampling A/D converters
● Speed up the A/D conversion of the ΔΣ A/D converters
● Noise Suppressing A/D converters
● What kind of processes are executed?
● Setting the Noise Suppression Strength
The "noise suppression A/D converter", a new A/D converter from Asahi Kasei Microdevices, suppresses noise by averaging oversampled data, like a delta-sigma A/D converter, while realizing high-speed response. This noise suppression A/D converter integrates a low-delay digital filter, realizing high-accuracy A/D conversion and high-speed response.
The noise suppression strength can be switched between four levels, so that the user can adjust the balance between noise suppression strength and responsiveness flexibly.
This document describes the noise suppression A/D converter of Asahi Kasei Microdevices.